Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ the important legal information below, if you are planning to copy, download, forward, store, or reuse any of the information on this site. If you are using this site for more than your own personal information, education, or enjoyment, you could be violating the law.
Copyright – Trademarks
Chocolaterie Guylian NV is the owner of Copyright, Trademark and other Intellectual Property Rights in relation to - without limitation - product shapes, product names, product configuration and packaging. Nothing herein shall be construed as a license or an authorization to use any of the rights owned by Chocolaterie Guylian NV. The content, lay-out, structure and any and all other elements of this website are protected by copyright. All rights are reserved. Without limitation, no parts thereof may be copied, distributed or republished, modified, reused, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of Guylian USA, Inc. except as provided below.
WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. Guylian USA, Inc. maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal information, education and communication. All material from the Site, and from any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Guylian USA, Inc. or Chocolaterie Guylian NV, may not be copied, distributed or republished, modified, reused, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of Guylian USA, Inc. except as provided below. You may download one copy of the material on one computer for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices contained on the materials. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose violates Guylian USA, Inc.'s intellectual property rights. Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. Submission: All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other information communicated to Guylian USA, Inc. through this Site will become the property of Guylian USA, Inc. Guylian USA, Inc. shall have no obligation to treat any submission as confidential and will not be liable for any ideas for its businesses, including but not limited to product or advertising ideas, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Guylian USA, Inc. operations. Guylian USA, Inc. will be entitled to use any submission for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever, without compensating you or any other person sending the submission. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submission you make and that you, and not Guylian USA, Inc., have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright.
2. Disclaimer: While Guylian USA, Inc. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Site, Guylian USA, Inc. makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Reference to any product on the site does not constitute an offer to sell or supply that product and does not mean that the product is available in the USA or that the description or specification of the product will be the same as that included on the site. The materials on this Site are provided "as is" and Guylian USA, Inc. assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. Guylian USA, Inc. does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Guylian USA, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You are responsible for the entire cost of any necessary servicing, repair or correction to your system resulting, either directly or indirectly, from your use of this Site.
3. Limitation of Liability: Your use of and browsing on the Site are at your own risk. GUYLIAN USA, INC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OR PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR PERFORMANCE, ERROR OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR LINE FAILURE. GUYLIAN USA, INC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE, EVEN IF THERE IS NEGLIGENCE ON GUYLIAN USA, INC.'s PART OR IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OR AGENT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR BOTH.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Guylian USA, Inc.'s TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES AND CAUSES OF ACTION WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO ACCESS THIS SITE.
4. Restrictions on Use: Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this Site are presented to provide information about Guylian USA, Inc. and its products. Guylian USA, Inc. operates and controls this Site from its headquarters in Englewood Cliffs NJ, in the United States of America. Guylian USA, Inc. makes no representations that the materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States. If you use this Site from locations outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
5. Applicable Law: These Terms and Conditions and the agreement they create, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, United States of America, without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of law thereof. If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein. Guylain USA, Inc. may modify these Terms and Conditions, without notice, at any time by updating this posting.
MAKING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS
Guylian USA, Inc. respects the rights of copyright holders. If you are a copyright holder or agent and believe your work’s copyright has been infringed, your notice of infringement must be provided to our Copyright Agent and include ALL of the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is alleged to have been infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim have been infringed and identification of the material in such work(s) that you claim to be infringing, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Website;
- Identification of the material (sufficient to enable us to locate it) that you claim is infringing and that you want us to remove or disable access to;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in your notice is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
The Copyright Agent for Guylian USA, Inc. may be reached as follows:
Guylian USA, Inc.
Consumer Service – Copyright Agent
560 Sylvan Avenue
Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey 07632