Artisanal Belgian Chocolate – The Best in the World
When it comes to gourmet chocolate, Belgian chocolate delivers the world’s best chocolate experience. It is the meticulous attention to detail and old world traditions used by Belgian Master Chocolatiers that creates the superior gourmet chocolates Belgium is known for. Belgium has more than 2,000 chocolate shops throughout the country. That’s one chocolate shop every 6 square miles!
What makes Belgian Chocolate the Best?
- Only the finest ingredients are used to make Belgian chocolate
- Belgian chocolate uses 100% pure cocoa butter with a melt-point that allows the chocolate to melt perfectly in your mouth
- Belgian chocolate is processed, known as conching, to a maximum fineness resulting in a heavenly creamy chocolate texture
- Belgian chocolate always has a well-balanced set of flavours, gradually developing and then enduring for a full sensory experience
- Belgian Chocolatiers strict adherence to true old world artisanal craftsmanship and time-honored Belgian chocolate-making techniques
For more than 50 years, Guylian Artisanal Chocolate Truffles have been made in Sint-Niklaas, Belgium the old-fashioned way; crafted by Guylian Master Chocolatiers with careful attention paid to using only the finest ingredients and the most authentic chocolate-making methods resulting in luxuriously creamy, rich and decadent chocolates. Discover more about all of the ingredients that come together to make Guylian the World’s Favourite Belgian Chocolates.
Imported from Belgium
Guylian chocolate is crafted and produced in Belgium, home of the world’s best chocolate. Guylian Belgian Chocolates are always imported so that we can guarantee you have the ultimate chocolate experience that comes from the quality ingredients, the chocolate making traditions, and the Belgian chocolate expertise.